3/16/2014

The Elder Scrolls Online Gameplay Footage


Here is my first gameplay video of The Elder Scrolls Online and I wanted to show couple quests. I spoke first time in my life with headset, so it felt very strange and I didn't actually know what I was supposed to say, so I didn't talk that much in the video. Probably, I'll get use to it...i hope so.

My character was an Altmer sorcerer and I captured the footage between levels 6-8, if I remember correctly. I also have this problem with Fraps, everytime when I'm playing and recording with Fraps, my game starts lagging as hell.


I hope that you like the video, if you do, subscribe my channel on Youtube. I will be uploading more gameplay videos in the future.

The Elder Scrolls Online - Questing/Combat - 1 Hour Gameplay Video




The Elder Scrolls Online Altmer Sorcerer Combat



No comments:

Post a Comment